AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you are responsible for transferring the customers' project towards Operations, based on the manufacturing requirements. You are a proactive member in AME's project teams; the bridge between Engineering and Operations.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for:
- Ensuring the design for manufacturing and the assembly of products and related processes.
- Responsible for a manufacturing plan of the work streams.
- Delivering a multidisciplinary product-specific process risk analysis (PFMEA).
- Delivering a product-specific control plan.
- Responsible for product ops implementations, NPI & EMS.
- At least a Bachelor degree.
- Several years of working experience, built up in a technical and/or industrial working environment;
- You know what it is to be involved in the industrialization of products, optimizing operations processes and facilitating PFMEA’s;
- Able to communicate with different technical disciplines (electronics, mechanics and software);
- You possess an accurate and structured working style;
- You are able to coach junior engineers;
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing);
- You are a great team player.
Why joining AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).