Applied Micro Electronics "AME" B.V. (AME) is a fast growing organization (>20% a year) developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations. In order to achieve this, we make use of our state-of-the-art development facilities and our highly automated manufacturing environment. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
As a Warehouse Employee you are responsible for executing tasks in one of the logistics processes: inbound. You are responsible for complying with tight schedules so that the goods and materials can be delivered on time, both internally to the work center and to the external customer. Your task will be as follow:
• Executing standard incoming quality checks.
• Labelling of incoming goods / materials.
• Packaging and re-packaging of goods / materials (components, sub-assemblies, finished goods).
• Supporting in inventory control.
• Creating internal transport orders.