Technical Project Manager
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As an aspiring Technical Project Manager at AME, you are contributing to our company’s success, by translating customer demands into a feasible project planning. You will gradually become in charge of multiple projects. The Technical Project Manager is responsible for:
- Defining the project requirements, together with both the customer and the project team.
- Successfully managing a project within a certain project scope, starting from a new customer project idea and ending with a high quality and producible product.
- Leading and motivating a multidisciplinary project teams (5-10 people); unlocking the full potential of our talented engineers (electronics, mechanics and software development).
- Being in close contact with our customers (varying from dynamic start-ups to multinationals with established names).
- Managing a successful and smooth transfer of the product to our manufacturing environment.
- High level of technical affinity;
- Several years of working experience in Project Management, built up in a technical and/or industrial working environment;
- Experience with product development and a talent for leading and coordinating;
- You are able to think and act multidisciplinary; communicating with different technical specialists (electronics, mechanics and software) and people with different cultural backgrounds;
- You are able to assess the (technical) feasibility of a specific customer demand and translate this into a realistic project planning;
- You have excellent organizational skills (structuring, planning and priority setting);
- As a real team player (and leader), you know how to motivate people and keep them aligned;
- Good communication skills: fluent in English, Dutch language skills are always considered advantageous.
Please be advised, we can only consider candidates that are already based in the Netherlands. We can not offer relocation support or work permit sponsorship for candidates with current domicile abroad.
Why join AME?
- You are closely involved in the development of innovative high quality products;
- You witness new products evolving form idea to success in the market;
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- A real Brainport company, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Ambitious multidisciplinary teams with young and talented people from all over the world;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- Secondary benefits: high level of flexibility with respect to working hours, iPhone (including private use).
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job