Technical Project Manager
As Technical Project Manager, you translate customer demands into a feasible project plan. You are in charge of multiple development projects at the same time. Without you, projects would be likely to be chaotic and disorganized, with unclear goals and expectations. You are there to meet expectations and deliverables!
Your daily tasks
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional project teams, the customer and sales, to ensure successful project completion. You will develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets. Furthermore, you are responsible for coordinating project resources, including personnel, materials, and equipment, to ensure that project goals are met.
As Technical Project Manager, you will also be responsible for identifying and managing project risks and issues, and developing contingency plans as needed. You will communicate project status, risks, and issues to project stakeholders, including senior management, on a regular basis. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all project deliverables meet or exceed customer expectations, quality standards, and regulatory requirements.
Your projects start with a request or assignment from a customer. Together with sales and the technical team, you come up with a fitting solution for the request at hand. Your projects end with the final milestone, handover from development to production.
Who are you
As a typical Project Manager, you are a highly organized and detail-oriented individual who excels in leading and motivating teams towards successful project completion. You possess strong communication skills and are able to effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders, and customers.
You are a natural problem solver and you’re able to quickly identify and mitigate risks and issues that may arise during the project. Being adaptable and flexible, able to handle changes in project scope, timelines, and budgets while maintaining a focus on delivering high-quality results.
Furthermore, your background looks something like this:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field, such as electrical, mechanical, industrial or software.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, preferably several years in electronics development.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and project management tools.
Who are we?
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high-quality electronic products. We believe in electrifying the world around us, in order to grow towards a green and sustainable environment! Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the opportunity to work with a broad range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Why join AME
- You are closely involved in the development of innovative high-quality products;
- You witness new products evolving form idea to success in the market;
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- A real Brainport company, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Ambitious multidisciplinary teams with young and talented people from all over the world;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Good BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job