System and Network Administrator
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a system administrator you design, implement, operate and improve AME's (future) IT infrastructure. You support members of the organization by using your knowledge on IT and applying your pursuit for continuous improvement. The IT team responsibility reflects a broad diversity of software, hardware, networking, storage, and back-up facilities. In which you are challenged to improve (parts) of our processes.
- You have a cooperative attitude and strong collaboration skills
- You are also able to work independently
- You possess excellent logical thinking capabilities and are determined to get to the bottom of a problem
- You write and speak the English language fluently, and preferably the Dutch language too
- You have a systematic and structured work approach
- Knowledge and/or experience in one of the following areas would be an advantage, but is not necessary: Microsoft (SQL) Server, Linux, VMware vSphere, Networking (routing, firewalling), and Dell EMC storage
Why joining AME?
- As a real business partner, you could have a significant impact on AME’s business results;
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- A small, ambitious and international purchasing team;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).