SMD Operator - Evening shift
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
In our Electronics Manufacturing environment, we focus on the production of high quality electrical products, working with state-of-the-art machines and testing equipment. As an Operator you are responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining the machines/processes for the production of high quality electrical and/or mechanical products.
- Performing production, inspection, packing, collecting and machine operating activities, based on digital working instructions.
- Following safety rules and regulations conform AME workmanship handbook.
- Controlling the process and product quality.
- Executing quality checks and logging working activities.
- Production startup and/or change.
- Execution of daily/weekly maintenance activities.
- Working in evening shift (15:30-00:00PM).
- Fluent in English
- Flexibility for overtime work and a ‘get-the-job-done’ mentality.
- You are a team player
- Affinity with working with machines
- Stress resistant
- Good at multitasking
Why joining AME?
- Attractive salary
- 38 hour working week
- 34 holidays including national bank holidays
- Iphone 8
- 50% contribution attractive pension
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems
- A privately owned, strongly growing and profitable high tech company
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth