Your job as SMD operator
In our Electronics Manufacturing environment, we focus on the production of high quality electrical products, working with state-of-the-art machines and testing equipment. It’s your job to make sure the production runs as it should. You work in the late shift.
As an Operator you are responsible for:
- Operating and maintaining the machines/processes for the production of high quality electrical and/or mechanical products;
- Performing production, inspection, packing, collecting and machine operating activities, based on digital working instructions;
- Following safety rules and regulations conform AME workmanship handbook;
- Controlling the process and product quality;
- Executing quality checks and logging working activities;
- Production startup and/or change;
- Execution of daily/weekly maintenance activities.
Our production team works in two shifts. The early shift works from 7h00 until 15h30, the late shift is from 15h30 until 0h00. Right now, we are actively looking for people in our late shift.
- Fluent in English;
- ‘Get-the-job-done’ mentality, flexible mindset;
- You are a team player;
- Affinity with working with machines;
- Good at multitasking.
- Able to work in the late shift (15h30-0h00)
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high-quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments
Why join AME?
- Attractive salary;
- 38 hour working week;
- 28 holidays;
- 52% contribution attractive pension;
- Free meals (lunch and dinner)
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- A privately owned, strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job