AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Service Engineer you are responsible for analyzing and repairing complex returned products and/or parts. Assignments / tasks come from AME's customers or from AME's production area.
We are now looking for a Medior Service Engineer who execute the following tasks:
- Assessing the root-cause of defects for complex products / electronics.
- Providing feedback to all stakeholders involved (design, production, etc.), in order to improve and prevent reoccurrence of the defect.
- Coaching Junior Service Engineers.
- Preparing and updating reports (administration tasks) related to the assigned serviced order/product.
- Repairing and testing more complex products and/or parts.
- Solving technical problems with/for Production and System Assembly department including repairing test systems or setting up machines.
- Any additional tasks required by the department manager suitable for this profile.
- Bachelor degree (Electrical Engineering)
- Good communication
- Independent & Responsible
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Organized / Structured
- Analytical ability
- Team player
- Fast learner
Why joining AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).