Sales Support Officer
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high-quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
As a Sales Support Officer you contribute to AME's commercial success and customer satisfaction level, by providing day-to-day support to AME's commercial team. You are in close contact with both AME's international business-to-business customers, as well as your internal (commercial) colleagues.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Providing day-to-day support to AME's sales team;
- Order intake and confirmation and having an important contribution in (pre) sales processes;
- Providing customer service, mainly by phone and e-mail (order status, delivery times, etc.);
- Focusing on cross-selling opportunities;
- Documenting all activities in our CRM system;
- Preparing and attending events, fairs, conferences and seminars;
- Monitoring AME's customer satisfaction level.
- A MBO level working and thinking level;
- 0-3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Eye for detail and accuracy;
- Strong communication skills;
- You are a team player but can also work individually;
- Excellent command of Dutch, good in English and German is nice to have;
- Experience with ERP system (preferably SAP) is nice to have;
- Living in the Eindhoven region or willing to relocate.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure and short communication lines;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level.
- Competitive salary package;
- Flexible working hours;
- 28 vacation days;
- Travel allowance;
- 52% pension contribution by employer;
- iPhone (incl. private use).