Project Manager Industrialization
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Project Manager Industrialization, you are responsible for successfully managing the industrialization of complex systems and modules with electronics, ensuring a smooth transfer of the product and process to our manufacturing environment.
The Project Manager Industrialization is responsible for:
- Managing projects within a certain scope and timeline, including planning, priority setting, resource management and quality; starting with a process design and ending with a fully industrialized process qualified for high volume production;
- Aligning the product and process design, mitigating risks related to process and product quality and ensuring that the industrialization meets the business expectations, all in consultation with our product development team;
- Leading and motivating multidisciplinary project teams; unlocking the full potential of each individual team member;
- Being in close contact with our (internal) customers and supply base (varying from dynamic start-ups to large multinationals).
- BSc / MSc degree, in a technical direction (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics);
- Experience with both product development and project management;
- Experience with industry standard industrialization tools and methods such as FMEA, Control plan, MSA, SPC;
- Knows what it is to successfully work within the playing-field between R&D (product development) and Operations (production);
- Familiar with Lean / Six Sigma principles;
- Knowledge and experience with a quality management systems (ISO9001 / ISO13485 / TS16949) is a plus.
Why joining AME?
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments (high diversity);
- A crucial role with high impact on the professionalization of AME’s product development- and production processes and thus our company’s overall success;
- A new function; the chance to shape and build;
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).