Product Life Cycle Manager
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Product Life Cycle (PLC) Manager contributes to AME's overall success, managing and successfully maintaining & optimizing industrialized products and processes.
The Product Life Cycle Manager is responsible for:
- Leading and managing minor product changes.
- Defining & leading cost-down projects for processes and products related to design changes in production.
- Obsolescence control.
- Overlooking (electronics) manufacturing services product introductions.
- Managing problem solving of the 8D’s that are related to running business.
- Being in close contact with our customer and supply base (varying from dynamic start-ups to large multinationals).
- Leading and motivating multidisciplinary project teams and production; unlocking the full potential of each individual team member.
- Being a motivator for continues improvement in his span of control.
- Responsible for EMS introductions conform the development process.
- Ability to run multiple short-term projects at the same time
- Keen on Quality & Cost
- Creative solution thinking | pressure cooker is a pre
- Team player: Eager to align product and process technical & practice aspects
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Extraordinary effective communication skills
- Customer internal and external focused
- Broad range interest in various disciplines; hardware, software & mechanics
- Proven track record of Running Business / PLCM management
- Able to prioritize, communicate and defend choices toward Review Board
Why joining AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).