AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Process Engineer, you are responsible for developing (new) manufacturing processes and continuous improvement of existing manufacturing processes within our electronics manufacturing environment; more specifically, you will focus on our selective soldering process.
You analyze running processes and identify the bottlenecks. You are responsible for execution and release of New Product Introductions (NPIs) and will define and execute process improvements. Creating and validating machine files, maintenance schedules and control plans will be part of your activities as well. Your knowledge will make you the primary contact for production support and troubleshooting. All of these activities you will carry out with a keen eye for quality and efficiency.
- Defining, integrating and improving processes.
- Setting up definitions of processes, FMEA's and control plans.
- Implementing procedures, controls and training.
- Implementing new product introduction procedures.
- Defining and realizing of processes control methods.
- Taking responsibility for release to production (NPI execution).
- Aligning with compliance and certification standards.
- Participating in the selection and acceptance of new equipment and processes.
- General knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of selective or wave soldering processes is a plus
- General knowledge of relevant IPC/JEDEC norms
- Fluent in English (writing and verbally)
- Good communicative skills
- Keen eye on efficiency / quality
- Independent working style
- Systematic and structured approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiar with 8D method
Why joining AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).