Operator Injection Moulding
In our Mechanical Manufacturing environment, we have two work centers focusing on everything that has to do with injection molding and machining processes. Our machining workshops contain all the machines that we need to manufacture injection molding tools and serial produced mechanical components.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Operating and maintaining the machines/processes for the production of high quality electrical and/or mechanical products;
- Performing production, inspection, packing, collecting and machine operating activities, based on digital working instructions;
- Following safety rules and regulations conform AME workmanship handbook;
- Controlling the process and product quality;
- Executing quality checks and logging working activities;
- Production startup and/or change;
- Execution of daily/weekly maintenance activities.
- MBO level (intermediate vocational education);
- Technical affinity;
- Good level of English;
- Flexibility for overtime work and a ‘get-the-job-done’ mentality;
- You are a team player.
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Why join AME?
- Attractive salary;
- 38 hour working week;
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems;
- A privately owned, strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.