As AME we are driven by technology, striving for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering. As a mechanical engineer at AME, you represent your own field of expertise in one of our many projects. Where you would be working on mechanical aspects of our products such as enclosures, structural parts, moving mechanisms,
(mass) production tooling, and injection molds.
Your daily job
A Mechanical Engineer contributes to a project's technical success, by successfully developing and industrializing new products and/or processes based on customer specific demands. You are part of a young and dynamic multidisciplinary project team and are responsible for:
- Mechanical function design and developments, ensuring to meet the specifications for end-products.
- Safeguarding functionality, performance, quality, reliability and costs by proving the design by means of analysis and modelling, simulation and/or experimental validation. You are responsible for technical product documentation, according our internal development processes.
- Design for mass production of products for techniques as injection molding, milling, (robot) assembly.
- Design and development of required production tooling such as injection molding tools, assembly tooling.
Who are you
You are an engineer with a background in mechanical engineering or product development. With at least a Bachelors in these fields, you’ve proven to have a solid theoretical bases to develop your further career. Already having experience in our field would be a big plus. Knowledge of development and industrialization of injection molding parts is very helpful! This also goes for experience with Siemens NX as CAD software.
As a person, you are:
- You are capable to switch from practical to higher abstraction level
- You have sound interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with the team and customer
- You have a proactive approach, hands-on mentality and take ownership and responsibility
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high-quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure and short communication lines;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level.
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job