Manager Production Engineering
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
As Team Leader Production Engineering, you lead a team of 12 Production Engineers. Through developing and maintaining manufacturing processes, workflows and equipment, the team enables the operations department to achieve its goals and satisfy customer’s needs.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Define and prioritize the activities of the team members within the different areas of responsibility.
- Leading the industrialization of new production (test) equipment and tooling.
- Together with your team, responsible for ensuring the good operation and availability of the production (test) equipment.
- Responsible for the correct and timely execution of maintenance activities for production (test) equipment and tooling.
- Coordination of the introduction of new products (NPI) onto our production lines.
- Together with other team leaders and production managers, responsible for overall quality of the different work centers in our factories.
- Drive continuous improvement within the Production Engineering domain; improve quality, efficiency and sustainability.
- 3-8 years experience within a technical field
- Keen eye for quality and efficiency.
- Strong communicative and multicultural interaction skills.
- Planning and Organizing, resource management.
- Able to influence, persuade and motivate others.
- Flexibility and able to drive change.
- Fluent in English (writing and verbally), Dutch is considered a big plus.
- Systematic and structured approach.
- Logical thinking ability.
- Solution oriented, hands-on mentality.
Why join AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours
- 52% contribution to your pension
- Laptop & IPhone 8
- 28 holidays