Junior Account Manager
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As an Account Manager, you contribute to our company's commercial success and the ability to realize future growth. We are looking for a high potential candidate, who is motivated to grow with our company and develop towards a more key account management position on the mid/long term.
The Account Manager is responsible for:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of existing, international, business-to-business customers.
- Further developing these accounts and identifying new business opportunities.
- Being the first point of contact and/or escalation.
- Managing and negotiating about offers and contracts.
- Bringing the right internal and external stakeholders together to ensure successful offer and customer business management.
- A successful transfer of a new project from sales to project management.
- Attending and representing AME at events, fairs, conferences and seminars.
- A few years of commercial experience, focusing on account management and/or delivering commercial backoffice support.
- Technical affinity, resulting in a high level of interest in AME’s products; you are eager to learn and understand our business and products.
- A commercial / entrepreneurial attitude,
- A representative appearance and communication style.
- Disciplined and organized working style (great structuring, planning and priority setting skills).
- Fluent in English; Dutch is a plus.
- Driving licence.
Why joining AME?
- A strongly growing Brainport company with more than 250 employees.
- Young and talented colleagues from all over the world (average age below 32y, 18 nationalities).
- An open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture.
- A young, dynamic and international sales team of 8 people, including professional back-office support.
- An ambitious organization, focusing on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization.
- A diverse customer portfolio; our products find their application in many different market segments.
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines.
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems.
- Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours.
- Company phone (including private usage).