HR Admin Support
AME is looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented HR Admin Support colleague to join our team. The perfect match will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department, handling employee data entry and maintaining accurate records. Also, you are the welcoming face of AME, having a place at reception.
Who are you?
- Organizational skills
- Patient and empathetic
- Some experience in HR-Administration
- Proficient in both Dutch and English
- Experience with HR Databases (HRIS, Absence, Time management etc.) is a plus
Your daily tasks
You have a prominent role in our general HR-Processes and you support our HR-team with various administrative tasks. Your key responsibilities include accurately inputting employee data into NMBRS (our HR system) and other relevant databases, assisting with the creation and maintenance of employee files, taking care of inflow, outflow procedures and many more. A great opportunity to gain more HR-related experience at a nice place to work!
Besides your administrative tasks, you also welcome guests as receptionist. You manage the reception hall and make sure everything is tidy and neat. You handle incoming communication, such as phone calls and postal mail.
Your new workplace
Applied Micro Electronics (AME) is a fast-growing organization (>20% a year) developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
- Located at Esp, Eindhoven
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world
- Continual improvement & innovation
- Small, ambitious and fun team
- Short communication lines
- 28 holidays (based on a full-time employment of 38 hours)
- Delicious, free lunch served daily in our own canteen
- Fun get-togethers such as a Summer BBQ or New Year’s party
- Intention for a long-term position
If you’re interested in joining our team, please contact Stefan Schweren at email@example.com or +31611501820. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job