Embedded Software Engineer
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
An embedded software engineer contributes to a project's technical success, by successfully developing and industrializing new products and/or processes based on customer specific demands.
An embedded software engineer at AME is part of a young and dynamic multidisciplinary project team and:
- Executes pre-studies to determine feasibility of technical solutions.
- Contributes to definition of the functional specification and test plan of the product.
- Defines and mitigates risks.
- Designs, realizes and qualifies software.
- Supports in running business challenges.
- BSc, BEng or MSc in Computer Science
- You have a pro-active mindset and like to take responsibility.
- You are eager to learn and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are able to communicate with different technical disciplines (electronics, mechanics, and software).
- You possess an accurate and structured working style;
- You are able to communicate in English (speaking & writing).
- Preferably you have knowledge and/ or experience in one of the following areas:
- C/C++ for MCUs at a low software level
- Familiar with ARM (Cortex-M/A)
- Embedded Linux
- Understanding of electronics.
- RF-technology (i.e. WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee)
- Control systems
- Simulation and modeling
Why join AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job