AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
An Electrical Engineer contributes to a project's technical success, by successfully developing and industrializing new products and/or processes (or parts of a product and/or a process), based on customer specific demands.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for:
- Executes pre-studies and improvement investigations.
- Defines the functional specification and the factory acceptance test of the product (taking into account legislation aspects).
- Defines and mitigates DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis).
- Technically specifies and designs the product.
- Realizes, validates, verifies and qualifies the product.
- Aligning and providing input for industrialization.
- Supports in cost down initiatives and running business problem solving.
- Preferably you have knowledge and/ or experience in one of the following areas:
- Application processors (i.e. i.MX, OMAP)
- PCBA design
- Mixed signal
- SMPS design
- Spice modelling
- Battery management
- BLDC motor systems
- RF-technology (i.e. WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee)
- Built up in a technical and industrial working environment;
- Able to communicate with different technical disciplines (electronics, mechanics and software);
- You possess an accurate and structured working style;
- Fluent in English (speaking & writing).
Why joining AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).