Customer Service Officer
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the opportunity to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Customer Support Officer you contribute to our company’s commercial success and customer satisfaction level, by providing day-to-day support to our commercial team. You are in close contact with both our international business-to-business customers, as well as our internal commercial colleagues.
The Customer Support Officer is responsible for:
- Providing day-to-day support to our commercial team, consisting of 8 people, focusing on both account management and business development.
- Order intake and confirmation.
- Providing customer service, mainly by phone and e-mail (about order status, delivery times, etc.).
- Spotting cross-selling opportunities.
- Documenting all activities in our CRM system.
- Preparing and attending events, fairs, conferences and seminars.
- Monitoring our customer satisfaction level.
- A few years of commercial, administrative backoffice experience.
- Affinity with AME’s products and a technical business-to-business environment.
- A commercial mindset; you always strive for a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Organized and accurate working style.
- Fluent in English; Dutch is a plus.
- Well-developed English writing skills.
Why joining AME?
- A strongly growing Brainport company with more than 250 employees.
- Young and talented colleagues from all over the world (average age below 32y, 18 nationalities).
- An open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture.
- A young, dynamic and international sales team.
- A diverse customer portfolio of interesting companies, focusing delivering tomorrow’s electronic products in many different market segments.
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines.
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems.
- Lots of unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours.
- Company phone (including private usage).