You have a significant contribution in the preparation phase of manufacturing our high-quality mechanical parts. You are responsible for designing and validating the programs that will be used in our mechanical production activities, including the necessary production documentation.
Your daily job
You are given the opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment with the newest releases of advanced machinery (e.g. electrical discharge machining (EDM), wire electrical discharge machining (WEDM), coordinate measuring machine (CMM), and 5-axis milling machine).
- Writing necessary documentation and providing support to the responsible Operator.
- Developing CAM programs and designing tools for our mechanical machines.
- Developing and managing models for the CAM packages.
- Assessing the assignment and critically advising about possible solutions.
- Contribution in the continuous improvement and automation of our processes.
Who are you
You have a background in Mechanical Engineering, on Vocational or Bachelors level. After obtaining this diploma, you’ve been working in machining, including programming of designs. Having been active in matrixes for injection molding is a plus, but definitely not a request.
- You are able to work accurately and with a keen eye on quality
- You have strong spatial awareness
- You are able to work independently
- You know how to plan and prioritize your work in an efficient manner
- You are able and willing to contribute to our pursuit of continuously improvement, by pro-actively sharing your ideas
- Knowledge and/or experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but is not necessary
- Experience in working with Siemens NX would be a plus
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high-quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure and short communication lines;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level.
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job