As a Business Controller you drive and grow business value by setting and achieving financial & strategic targets for our production sites. You ensure financially sound decision making by participating in the Operations Management to deliver meaningful interpretation and decision support based on services and analytics. You give us the much needed insights into our own financial data!
Tasks and responsibilities
You are the finance business partner to the COO and the Operations department managers. You identify financial risks and opportunities and drive necessary action plans. Actively implementing continuous improvement to financial control processes and tools allows AME to keep doing better and better. You report monthly on actuals vs budget and cost control.
- Drive the review of financial performance of various parts of the factory, working on reducing the break-even point;
- Leading the financial monitoring of the factory and the implementation tracking of corrective actions. Executes and manages variance analysis, investment decisions, balance sheet management and decision support;
- Executing cost prices calculations and analysis of our products;
- Inventory reporting and controls;
- COPQ and controls;
- Margin analysis and forecasting;
- Orchestrating the CAPEX process and business cases;
- Maintaining and enforcing a set of management reporting in BI and being one of the key users of our BI tools;
- Executing risk management (including Fx impact, hedging);
- Leading the factory F&A.
The ideal Business Controller combines a solid background with a strong personality. To start with the education and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in a financial or business economics direction (for example Business Economics, Finance, Accounting, RC, RA, etc.);
- App. 5 years of relevant working experience, ideally built up in a business- or financial control function in an industrial working environment;
- Experience with SAP is a must; experience with BI is a plus;
- Excellent command of English language, Dutch is a big plus;
- Living in the Brainport region;
On personal level, you would be our ideal candidate if you would loosely match this description:
- Able to handle tight deadlines;
- Accurate and an eye for detail;
- Solution-oriented and able to think across departments;
- Strong communion skills;
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and flexible.
AME is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing innovative, sustainable and high-quality electronic products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution, combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development. Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity to work with a broad range of high-quality technological products that find their application in many different market segments.
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure and short communication lines;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- At AME you can take your ideas and passion for technology to a next level.