is a strongly growing organization specialized in developing and manufacturing
innovative, sustainable and high quality electronic based modules
and products. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution,
combining our knowledge in electronics, mechanics and software development.
Every day, our people work together on amazing new developments in the area of
Internet of Things, Power Conversion and Sensing & Actuating. We
differentiate by a high degree of automation, vertical integration and our
excellent data management systems. At AME, people have the unique opportunity
to work with a broad range of high quality technological products that find
their application in many different market segments.
Finance team currently consists of five employees and is managed by the CFO.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Business Controller you are part of AME’s Finance team and you contribute to the financial success of our company. You are an important ‘bridge’ between senior management and the operation.
- Successfully managing and improving the financial planning and control cycle (management reports, investment analyses, cost analyses, cash flow and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, budgets, annual accounts and multi-year planning);
- Providing correct, timely, complete and insightful reports and analyzes on which decisions can be made and financial risks can be managed;
- You are a critical (financial) sparring partner for both business unit management and the work floor;
- You contribute to further increasing the financial awareness within the organization;
- Guiding and coaching a Junior Business Controller.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a financial or business economics direction (for example Business Economics, Finance, Accounting, RC, RA, etc.);
- App. 10 years of relevant working experience, ideally built up in a business- or financial control function in an industrial working environment;
- Experience with SAP is a must; experience with BI is a plus;
- Excellent command of English language, Dutch is a big plus;
- Living in the Brainport region.
- Able to handle tight deadlines;
- Accurate and an eye for detail;
- Solution-oriented and able to think across departments;
- Able to work with colleagues at different levels with different nationalities;
- Strong communion skills;
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and flexible.
Why joining AME?
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An ambitious organization, driven by technology and focused on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products, from idea to realization;
- Be part of a strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Professional BI tools and data management systems;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- High level of flexibility with respect to working hours;
- Company phone (including private usage).