Applied Micro Electronics "AME" B.V. (AME) is a fast growing organization (>20% a year) developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations. In order to achieve this, we make use of our state-of-the-art development facilities and our highly automated manufacturing environment. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
As an Assembly Technician you assemble and test products (or parts of a product) based on digital working instructions, including collecting parts, executing quality checks and logging working activities.
*We are currently looking for Operators for both the day shift (08:00-16:30) and evening shift (15:30-00:00).
As an Assembly Technician you are responsible for one or more of the assembly activities / processes below:
- Manual gluing;
- Execution functional test / Quality control;
- Repair / rework.
- MBO thinking level (intermediate vocational education);
- Technical affinity;
- Good level of English;
- Flexibility for overtime work and a ‘get-the-job-done’ mentality;
- Eye for detail (accurate);
- You are a team player.
- Attractive salary;
- 38 hour working week;
- An inspiring, open, direct, hands-on, flexible and entrepreneurial working culture;
- An organization full of young and talented people from all over the world;
- Be part of a fast and continuously growing organization;
- Work with modern and well-equipped facilities;
- Flat organizational structure; short communication lines;
- Very professional BI tools and data management systems;
- A privately owned, strongly growing and profitable high tech company;
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Other relevant positions
Why join AME
Contributing to the creation of tomorrow's products
A flat organizational structure
Open, direct and informal in communication
How we hire
Our hiring process is thorough, to ensure we make the right decision and to help you to decide if we're the right fit for you.
We call you for a short introduction
We meet for one or more interviews
You receive a job offer
Congratulations on your new job